To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stampin' Up! is going PINK . . . or at least the October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin' Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every *new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here's how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you're new to Paper Pumpkin, click HERE to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and we'll donate $2 because you're new!
- Stay active if you're a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it's doubled, so let's get the word out and raise as much as possible.
- Use the image below to spread the word via email, texts, and social media. For those who have been on the fence about Paper Pumpkin, this could be just the thing that makes you want to give it a try!
- Use the opportunity to share Paper Pumpkin on World Card Making Day (October 3). I encourage you to sign up by October 10 so you can be a part of something bigger with a donation to BCRF.
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise.
Here are the WEEKLY DEALS for this week....ENJOY!!!
Until next time....Buzzz you later,